[Boatanchors] Info on Allied Radio Regenerative Receiver

David Hollander n7rk at cox.net
Fri Mar 15 15:39:32 EDT 2013

Thanks to all who generously responded on this. I now have the info I need.

This is called an Ocean Hopper as well. I found this in a 1946 Allied
Catalog although they made this through the early 50's so it may be
newer from looking at a few later Allied Catalogs.

Per Bob, W2AMI, this is probably early 50's model as he has a nearly
identical unit from 1953.

The Allied Radio catalogs are here:
http://www.alliedcatalogs.com/catalogs_main

Thanks Roger WQ9E for the link.

Rich KB8TAD has information on this radio and later Ocean Hoppers here:
http://www.ohio.edu/people/postr/bapix/oHopper.htm

Tnx and 73,

Dave N7RK

Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://n7rk.com
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector