[Boatanchors] A Cautionary Tale

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Mon Nov 18 09:40:31 EST 2013

Losing your email address book that way is actually no worse than changing from a windows XP machine to a new Windows 7 or Windows 8 machine.

Microsoft has conveniently arranged so that you cannot transfer over your outlook contacts or mail into the new operating systems.

They just have to be typed in by hand. Pathetic.

Bry Carling
http://af4k.com