[Boatanchors] A Cautionary Tale

MICHAEL TALLENT mwtallent at comcast.net
Mon Nov 18 10:43:06 EST 2013

I just did a change from XP to Win 7 and I did not have to type anything,
even all the mail filters I had set in Outlook Express were converted into
Microsoft Windows Live Mail program.  I had e-mail archives dating back to
1996 and they were all transferred to the new Win 7 computer.  Just do the
conversion to Windows Live mail to the XP computer before you upgrade to Win
7 and it will convert everything over to the new mail program.  Then Export
all the settings and mail archives to an external drive and then import into
the new computer after Win 7 is installed.  Priceless

Mike T  W6MXV   built my first computer in 1975