[Boatanchors] Swan DC Power Supply FS

Ken Simpson, W8EK kenw8ek at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 12:46:30 EST 2013

Swan DC Power Supply For Sale:

I have a Swan DC power supply available.

This may be a 14 A, or it may be a predecessor to
the 14 A (just plain 14??).  This one does not
say 14 A on the name plate as most I have seen.
It has heavy duty terminals for 13 V DC input,
and a female 15 pin Jones plug for output.

It came from a silent key, and appears to be
in good condition.
I am sure it has not been used for a while.
No rig to test it with.
$35 plus shipping from Florida.

I also have many other accessories available such
as many different types of microphones, HTs, HF,
VHF and UHF rigs, HF and VHF/UHF antennas, etc.
Just too many to list here. Please e-mail your requests.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson