[Boatanchors] Tektronix 10-10

p.nettles p.nettles at tx.rr.com
Thu Oct 31 10:36:41 EDT 2013

Hi wilson,
I have 2. Mine are branded Bell & Howell, but model # is Heathkit IO-10D. They are 5mhz solid state oscilloscopes. They're both in working order, but are in the process of being gone through. One is very close to completion & is working nicely with a very bright trace. I bought the 2nd one for parts,  but it worked so good that I decided it rejuvenate it as well. I'm just very slow or the project would be complete. I also start multiple jobs at the same time, which as you know, is a no-no.
Finding the manual was a little tricky due to different versions (name branding,  lighted grid, etc). The manual for the Bell & Howell Schools version in broken down into three parts, due to the kit being shipped this way. I finally got the manual from "Vintage Manuals Inc". Very nice people to deal with, although not cheap. The manuals are clear, bright, easy to read, and spiral bound .
Hope this helps.
Good luck & if I can be of any further help, just let me know.

73,
Perry KF5SMU