[Boatanchors] Any Interest? Ampex TC-10 FM Calibrator

William Morton w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 2 00:31:01 EDT 2013

Hello All,

I picked it up along with stuff that looked more useful.  Do not have any documentation and do not know if it works.  Perhaps there is someone out there who has a use for it.  Wouldn't mind getting a buck or two for it, but I am wondering if it is even worth the cost of shipping.

If nothing else, the case is kinda nice.

I will hang on to it for a couple days and then assign it to Goodwill or electronic scrap if there is no interest.

Best Regards,

William