[Boatanchors] 6083, 8643, and 7094 TUBES for my newly acquired Globe Champion

Michael Tauson wh7hg.hi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 17:24:05 EDT 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Boatanchors [mailto:boatanchors-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of
Ron Barlow
> Perhaps the 829B would be a worthy contender??

One problem with the 829B is that there can be leakage around where the pins
go through the envelope which tends to air them up and make them fancy desk
ornaments ... or space ships for imaginative kids.  I have several and I
*hope* I can coax at least one to work in an amp built around the National
MB-40 & MB-150.

Best regards,

Michael, K3MXO, A&P 1803851 Ph: 1-866-733-0218
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the
experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination
to do so." - Douglas Adams
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/NTH/index.aspx
http://wh7hg.blogspot.com/
http://kludges-other-blog.blogspot.com