[Boatanchors] F.S.: Tektronix Type 122 / 125 Preamp Power Supply Manual

William Morton w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 15 16:20:14 EDT 2013

Hello All,
Continuing my spring cleaning.... from 2012.
I have a very nice original manual for the Tektronix Type 122 / 125 Preamplifier Power Supply Manual.  All pages intact, front and back blue laminated covers are clean and intact with no creases or wrinkles.  Internal pages are very clean with no pencil marks, smudges, or coffee cup rings.
A random price of $7.00 will get it mailed to you via USPS Media Mail in a new padded envelope.
Best Regards,
William