[Boatanchors] Little Interest?...FW: FS: Heathkit HW-101 SSB Transceiver

Al Parker anchor at ec.rr.com
Tue Apr 8 10:29:06 EDT 2014

hi William,
	I'd guess that maybe there are 2 reasons for little interest so far.
1.  It hasn't been tested, operating condx is unknown, and 2. no power
supply is included (at least it's not mentioned).
	If someone had an extra HP-23 p.s., maybe $100 del'd would be of
interest to him.  If it does incl. the p.s. it's a fine price.
just my thoughts, worth what you paid for them,
73,

Al, W8UT
www.boatanchors.org
www.hammarlund.info

"There is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much
worth doing as simply messing about in boats"
Ratty, to Mole