[Boatanchors] Allied Radio SX-190

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 11:45:35 EDT 2014

The audio board is the most likely to have problems and the later board is more problematic than the earlier board.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com
On Wednesday, April 16, 2014 2:53 PM, John Kolb <jlkolb at jlkolb.cts.com> wrote:

Like others, I once owned the SX-190 and liked it.
It's not an SPR-4, but was beautiful enough to go
in the living room and the combination of ceramic
filter and Q multiplier worked well.

Mark Rehorst did a rather complete collection of
ads, reviews and modification articles for the AX/SX-190
including an article I wrote on modifying the bandswitch
for more ranges below 10 MHz.  Collection available
in a rar file at his site
<http://mark.rehorst.com/Allied_SX-190/>
Click on "here" to get it.

John