[Boatanchors] 2C39 Tubes

Ron Barlow imalowfer at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 12:50:46 EDT 2014

 There was a town named "Mars", near the location, where I seriously mis-spent my youth. (It is reputed to be the only town of that name in North America, or perhaps anywhere on earth).
 The lettering on the back of the local trash pick up truck states "Satisfaction gauranteed or double your garbage back".
 I often wonder if anyone ever accepted their offer?? Perhaps not a bad idea, if the contents were electronic throw aways, such as SX-28s, etc?

                   73 de Ron  n4gjv