[Boatanchors] 2C39 Tubes

Al Parker anchor at ec.rr.com
Sun Apr 20 13:07:50 EDT 2014

Ah, yes, Mars, PA.  Been there a few times, even was offered a job there
at one time long past.  Didn't take it, too long a commute from across
the Allegheny River.  No, I guess it was actually in Callery, a mile
north of Mars.
73,

Al, W8UT
www.boatanchors.org
www.hammarlund.info

"There is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much
worth doing as simply messing about in boats"
Ratty, to Mole