[Boatanchors] Fw: NC-190 help needed -- CORRECTION --

Bob Jackson bob145 at suddenlink.net
Sun Aug 10 10:19:34 EDT 2014

I *MEANT* to say band spread - NOT main tuning. Sri!
Bob

I have a working '190 in good shape -but- the main tuning shaft is broken off at the panel. I've managed to get everything loose to remove the mechanism from the cabinet but I can't seem to free the inside parts from the outside nut. I found and removed an e-clip but that didn't help. Is there another one that I'm missing? A secret incantation that must be murmured? Any help would be much appreciated.

Tnx es 73 to all,

Bob  AG5X