[Boatanchors] BC-610E+more FS

GRG w5grg at w5grg.net
Sun Aug 10 18:53:52 EDT 2014

I sold my Dodge Dakota pickup and need to get my full sized Dodge pickup
fixed and on the road.
Problem is the camper back is full if stuff so I must sell it all.
I have a BC-610E in very decent original shape and 2 ea. hallicrafters
SX-28's and 2 reproducer speakers, I think,
  for them . Both radios are complete and I also have some SX-28 parts,
included, both radios are complete except I only have one halli
case for one, I have a standard Bud case I will throw in for the other
if wanted
I have lots of coils and freq units, a complete set and then some.
Several of the coils need help.
I also have a RCA TDQ transmitter and a Army field desk as well as a lot
of R-294 jeep radio units
and more stuff.
I want to and need to sell all of it. I will sell all for $2000 firm
price. If anyone doesn't want some of it
I will pitch it but the price is firm for all.  FOB Comfort, TX. 78013
If needed I will post some pictures to my website http:www.w5grg.net
Thanks, George AFA6GG, W5GRG