[Boatanchors] Need Jones Plug

Al Parker anchor at ec.rr.com
Fri Dec 12 08:56:21 EST 2014

Hi Gary,
	I don't think that connector is used on anything else.  And you'd like
2 of them?  I'd be happy to have one for my HX-500, I've been on the
lookout for one for 6-8 yrs.  If you find a source, there are several
HX-500 owners out there who would like one.
73,
Al, W8UT
www.boatanchors.org
www.hammarlund.info

"There is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much
worth doing as simply messing about in boats"
Ratty, to Mole