[Boatanchors] Need Jones Plug

W4AWM at aol.com W4AWM at aol.com
Fri Dec 12 10:10:14 EST 2014

I may have one or two of these things in my junk pile.  I asked for a
photo of the socket. nobody has been forthcoming. I guess the interest isn't
that great. I am not going to sort through until I know what I am ooking for.
Text doesn't do it.

73,

John,  W4AWM

In a message dated 12/12/2014 8:57:35 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,