[Boatanchors] WTD Hammarlund HX-50 160M Add On Kit, Parts Or Ideas

Carl Nord chnord at comcast.net
Sat Dec 13 11:40:47 EST 2014

I know this is a long shot but I'm going to give it a try.

The Hammarlund HX-50 Transmitter has 160 on it's VFO. However 160 was an
option that could be installed when new, or added on. I wonder if anyone has
either the add on kit, or possibly a junker with the needed parts
There are 3 coils located over the band switch

T10001- 1st mixer coil p/n P26786-21
T1002- Second mixer coil p/n P26786-18
T1003 Driver Coil  p/n P26786-19

11.335 mc crystal

I have also attached the Hammarlund directions, courtesy of BAMA on how to
install the kit.

Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated
Thanks
Carl Nord
WA1KPD