[Boatanchors] Spoken For: FW: Waste Not Want Not: Small Collins Electric Motor

William w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 20 08:58:34 EST 2014

Hello All,

The little motor has found a home!

Thanks for all the replies and Happy Holidays to everyone everywhere.

Best Regards,

William

From: w_b_morton at hotmail.com
To: boatanchors at puck.nether.net
Subject: Waste Not Want Not:  Small Collins Electric Motor
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 04:46:45 +0000

Hello All,

I have an electric motor that I do not need.  It came along with an estate purchase.  Here is the label information:

ELECTRIC MOTOR
PART NO. B-3A-794
SERIAL NO.1281
RATING 5 OZ/IN TORQUE AT 225 TO 265 RPM
COLLINS RADIO COMPANY
PART NO. 230 0168 00
MFR:  GLOBE INDUSTRIES INC.
DAYTON, OHIO
PAT. 2,479,455

In original box and packaging.  NOS from what I can tell.

Yours for $7.00, including shipping in via USPS Small Flat Rate Box and a morning newspaper for me.  If it is worth more, feel free to donate the difference to a worthy charity.  PayPal to w_b_morton at hotmail.com

Happy Holidays!

Best Regards,

William