[Boatanchors] John Forster

Mike Hanz aaf-radio-1 at aafradio.org
Mon Feb 3 20:12:41 EST 2014

Same here, which is why I also have a different domain address like
gmail.  The recipient mail server can use a zillion blacklist
assessments and sometimes you get blocked simply because of excessive
timeouts.  The ultimate recipient may never know you replied to him.
http://mxtoolbox.com/ is a quick way to check for such infractions.