[Boatanchors] John Forster

George Babits gbabits at custertel.net
Mon Feb 3 21:00:24 EST 2014

I want to thank everyone for all their help in getting me John's address.  I
have it now and will get the gear off to him.   From what is being said he
has been receiving my emails, ut his responses are getting dumped before
they get here.  They weren't even showing up in my span folder.  Horay for
computers that think they know more than we do.  If john posts things here I
receive them, so I've got his address now.  Anyway, thank you all for your
help and patience.

73,
George
W7HDL