[Boatanchors] Johnson "Pacemaker" FS

Michael Tauson wh7hg.hi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 15:49:39 EST 2014

So tempting.  So very tempting.  So very, very tempting.  But, alas, (or
perhaps luckily) no funds to manage that lovely piece.  :-(

Michael, K3MXO, BL01hx15np24 ... or there abouts
Note to self: Hire new henchmen.  Good ones this time.  Also start
interviews for attractive female lab assistant.
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/NTH/index.aspx
http://wh7hg.blogspot.com/
http://kludges-other-blog.blogspot.com
Hiki Nô!