[Boatanchors] Collins kwm-2/-2A

Ray, W4BYG w4byg at att.net
Sat Jul 5 14:47:33 EDT 2014

For current receiver performance comparisons including several popular older
Collins rigs, go to:

http://www.sherweng.com/table.html

Ray, W4BYG

Kindness is the inability to remain at ease in the presence of another
person who is ill at ease, the inability to remain comfortable in the
presence of another who is uncomfortable, the inability to have peace of
mind when one's neighbor is troubled...     Samuel Holdenson