[Boatanchors] Stinky Manuals

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Mon Jul 28 17:35:38 EDT 2014

Plastic bags with some laundry dryer sheets?

You might also try a plastic container with a couple of open boxes of
baking soda.

Someone in the preservation dept. a large library may have other
methods.

HTH ... David KD4E

--

David Colburn, KD4E - Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com