[Boatanchors] FS: APR-4: all or parts

George Babits gbabits at custertel.net
Thu Jul 31 13:31:40 EDT 2014

I have a complete, less tubes, APR-4 VHF receiver  gathering dust here.
Looks to be in pretty reasonable shape other than being dusty.   It has the
38 to 95 MCs plug-in with it.  The AC power cord comes out through one of
the phone jacks so there are no extra holes in the panel. Manual tuning knob
is incorrect.    I'll sell the whole thing for $40 plus shipping (55 pounds
from 83467).   I'm also more than willing to part it out, sell the front end
by itself, or whatever if someone is trying to restore one.
Thanks for looking,
George -  W7HDL