[Boatanchors] Replacing caps in National NC-190

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Tue Jul 29 14:16:12 EDT 2014

It has turned into a nuisance to try to find & order
there from Mouser, etc.

Any company other than justradios at yahoo.com in Canada
to whom I should send the list for a price quote?

(14) .01 uf Ceramic Disc 200v

(5) .1 uf Metalized Mylar 200v 10%

(2) .0033 uf Ceramic Disc 200v

(1) .01 uf Metalized Mylar 200v 10%

(1) .047 uf Metalized Mylar 200v 10%

(1) .001 uf Metalized Mylar 600v 10%

(1) .02 uf Ceramic Disc 400v

(1) 40 mfd, 40 mfd, 40 mfd, 20 mfd, 320v -- need to
	replace a multi-electrolytic can (there is
	room below chassis for four separate caps
	if I cannot get them inside a hollowed-out
	existing can)

Thanks - David KD4E

--

David Colburn, KD4E - Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com