[Boatanchors] '73' - Federation of Radio Clubs of the Southwest ARRL A repository of them ??

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Jun 21 03:29:00 EDT 2014

'73' - Federation of Radio Clubs of the Southwest ARRL  A  repository  of
them ??

Yes... the same title as the Wayme Green  publication but these
pre-date Wane Green's efforts.

'73' - Federation of Radio Clubs of the Southwest ARRL  Sept   37
discovered this in the back of a shelf here.

It is 20 page  thin magazine. Does  anyone  know of a  repository  of them
any online?
Are there any more issues almost you  all?  Lets  scan  them!  what is out
there?

Nice southwest ham history! Let's put it online!

Happy to accept  hard copies  for the library here and we will  scan them...

However PDF scans  with embedded OCR text is  ok and we   will add them to
the section on the SMECC  website.

Ed Sharpe Archivist for SMECC  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)