[Boatanchors] Looking for Scanned Schematic: Tektronix 532 Oscilloscope

William w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 22 22:46:54 EDT 2014

Hello All,

Have an old Tek 532 oscilloscope and could not find a schematic in the Bama site.  Model numbers jump from 531 to 533.

The intriguing thing is the number of 5V4GA rectifiers inside:  Five of them (if my count is right).  Two are mounted on sockets right on the power transformer and the remaining three are within the chassis.

If anyone knows where a scanned copy can be accessed for free, please let me know.  Alternatively, please let me know if there are published specs out there somewhere for the power transformer.  Just wondering if I can use the transformer for something else - but I need to know its ratings first.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

William