[Boatanchors] FS: Eimac Tubes from Silent Key Estate

William w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 22 23:53:42 EDT 2014

Hello All,

These looked interesting but I don't think using them as space ships for my kids is the best thing to do with them.

1.  Unknown brand, 1123B1595 stamped in heat fin rim, in Eimac SX600 Air System Socket
2.  Eimac, 7203/4CX250B, also in Eimac SX600 Air System Socket
3.  Qty 3, Eimac 7580W/4CX250R.

#1 and #2 tubes and sockets are tarnished. The #3 tubes are very clean, one is really quite nice, some mounting marks on them however.

Would like to sell all 5 in one bunch for $50, including shipping.  Any takers?  PayPal to w_b_morton at hotmail.com

Hope these find a good home!

Best Regards,

William