[Boatanchors] Dayton

Fuqua, Bill L wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Thu May 15 00:54:55 EDT 2014

  I am taking a ton of old transmitter and amplifier projects to dayton tomorrow.
Also, a B&W 5100 with sideband adapter and B&W L1000A RF deck,
a SX101A, HT32, SX111, HT 37 and loudenboomer. And anything else I can
think of that will not overload the van.
Need to get this stuff out of my site do I will not be tempted to work in it.
Have better projects to work on. May take some power tubes as well.
4-400A and 4-1000A tubes that have been checked.
  I will be at 2905 or cell at 859-338-7805.
73
Bill wa4lav