[Boatanchors] B&W 80 HD & 40HDL Coils

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Fri May 30 13:12:44 EDT 2014

Before I hack one of these for use as a loading coil for
my 43' ZeroFive vertical I'd like to offer them for sale
or trade to someone who needs them for the intended purpose.

Barker & Williamson 80HD

Barker & Williamson 40HDL

Both require replacement of the plastic coil support strips
(whatever was used originally has dried and fallen away.)

In trade - I need these - or equivalent - new or very clean:

(1) MFJ 404-0669 2"D x 12"L #12 (79uHy coil)

(2) Array Solutions RF-3PDT-15 3PDT Power Relay (RY 1/2)

Thanks - David KD4E

--

David Colburn, KD4E - Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com