[Boatanchors] FS/Swap: Elmac AF-67

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Fri May 30 17:29:39 EDT 2014

FS: Elmac AF-67 looks pretty good. Dial cover is a little yellowed but
quite clear. No evidence of mods I can see. All tubes are present.
Remnants of bias battery removed & area cleaned up. Untested.
Serial #: 1062 (pics on request)

Asking $85. plus actual shipping to you.

WANTED: I'm looking for a WRL Globe SB-175 DSB transmitter w/PS in
good-to-very good cosmetic & good operating condition. Note: I have a
Globe V-10 VFO to drive it. Will consider other compact tube-type
am/cw 160-10m or 80-10m transmitters (20-100w output range) -
Best if it has a dual-tube driver stage. Must include a PS, external
or internal. Homebrew is OK.)

TRADE: In addition to my AF-67 may add other items for the right tx.

--

David Colburn, KD4E - Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com