[Boatanchors] ARC-5 Literature

Mike Hanz aaf-radio-1 at aafradio.org
Fri May 30 15:28:49 EDT 2014

The reflectors most interested in that sort of thing are:

and
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ARC-5radio/info

The pubs are both available as free pdfs from several places on the
internet, including BAMA.

The paper versions come up on ebay fairly frequently.  Here's the latest
example that I know of:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ARC-5-MILITARY-RESTRICTED-ORIGINAL-MANUAL-/201095383858

           73,
  - Mike  KC4TOS