[Boatanchors] FS: More ORIGINAL FT243 Ham Crystals

bcarling at cfl.rr.com bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Sun Oct 19 07:40:26 EDT 2014

FOR SALE:

While they last - these are all original, tested FT243 crystals.
Some have only one available; others may have several.
Unless otherwise mentioned, these are FT243 types.

For some applications, usaers p[refer fuol size, original FT243 quartz crystals, so here they
are, and these are just a selection of a few discounted ones that we offer for sale.

1000kHz hc6u - $10
1400 kHz hc6u -  $16

160m:
1955 kHz - $10.00
1990 kHz  -  $16.00

80m:
3535 kHz AX2 $16.00
3552 kHz  -  $16.00
3595 kHz  -  $12.00
3635 kHz  -  $16.00
3642 kHz  -  $12.00
3805 kHz  -  $12.00
3810 kHz  -  $12.00
3820 kHz  -  $12.00
3838 kHz  -  $12.00
3855 kHz  -  $16.00
3866 kHz  -  $14.00

3995 kHz FT171B - $19.00

40m:
7002.9 kHz CR1A  -  $16.00
7010 kHz CR1A  -  $16.00
* CR1A sockets - $8.00 each
* FT243 sockets - $8.00 each

40m:
* 7000 kHz FT243  -  $5.00
7025 kHz - $16.00
7040 kHz - $16.00
7050 kHz - $16.00
7075 kHz - $12.00
7100 kHz - $5.00
7125 kHz - $10.00
7150 kHz - $10.00
7173 kHz - $4.00
7175 kHz - $10.00
* 7183 kHz - $5.00

6m:
* 8375 kHz  -  $10.00
* 8400 kHz  -  $16.00
* 8425 kHz  -  $10.00
* 8450 kHz  -  $10.00

2m:
8025 kHz - $16.00

FT243 crystal sockets - $8.00 each
hc6u Crystal sockets - $3.00 each

Shipping additional

* = more than one available.

E-mail me to arrange purchase, or buy online here:
http://af4k.com/FT243_CRYSTALS_Originals.htm

There are also a few of the ones left from the Original crystals I posted last month, and of
course we have hundreds more listed here:

http://af4k.com/crystals.htm

73 & good DX - Brian Carling, AF4K

Brian Carling, Radio AF4K