[Boatanchors] FS Swan 117XC Power Supply and Speaker Cabinet

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Sun Oct 19 18:11:14 EDT 2014

FS Swan 117XC Power Supply and Speaker Cabinet. This PS is from an estate
and I have not checked it out. I did open it to make sure nothing looked
burned and all looks OK. No AC cable, but I do have the correct connector so
you could wire your own AC Cable. The cable/connector for the Swan radio is
included. Physically, the PS unit is in good shape, but the cabinet will
need a repaint. It has some rust and the paint is peeling in spots. Looks
like the original rubber feet are there. Can send Pictures. Asking $65 plus
shipping. I also have another Swan 117XC power supply with no connectors or
cabinet. It too looks good but is unchecked. Price is $40. Thanks, Charlie
Hugg, K5MBX