[Boatanchors] Question from an admitted 'Newbie'

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Thu Sep 4 18:41:02 EDT 2014

Tubes + a sore back after lifting it?  ;-)

Seriously, aren't the categories something like this?

"Modern" less than 25 years old
"Classic" 25 - 50 years old
"Boatanchor" 50 - 75 years old
"Antique" 75+ years old

David KD4E

--

David Colburn, KD4E - Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com