[Boatanchors] shaft coupling?

Michael Tortorella w2iy at verizon.net
Fri Sep 5 13:03:03 EDT 2014

I posted this a couple weeks ago and I am going to interpret the ensuing
deafening silence to indicate that the experienced hands were snickering and
chuckling at the thought of a 3/8" shaft on a Jennings vacuum
variable....even the rankest newcomer knows the shafts on these are
1/2"....have recently joined the ranks of the enlightened (on this topic,
anyway) so I still need a shaft coupling, only this time I got the size
right - 1/2" to 1/4".  Plea for one to buy still active.

On another topic, has anyone heard form Jim W8KGI?  No traffic from him in a
long time it seems.

Thanks and 73
Mike W2IY