[Boatanchors] [FLBOATANCHORS] ARRL Band Plan

Bry Carling AF4K bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Sat Apr 11 11:16:39 EDT 2015

Those are NOT FCC regs. No you may use CW between 7000 - 7125
and if you are an Extra you can use it from 7000 - 7300 kHz.

These are recommendations form a radio club. NOTHING more.

However, ARRL has a lot of sway with the FCC and i don't want to see them destroy 7100 -
7125 any more than they already have by promoting the use of RTTY there!

It is not a band plan to push for bad practices!