[Boatanchors] [FLBOATANCHORS] ARRL Band Plan

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 11 11:03:55 EDT 2015

No!  What is the law, where modes are concerned, is specified in 47 CFR Part 97 Section 97.305.  The ARRL is just expressing their ideas on how the various modes "should" be used within what frequency range.
However, the ARRL doesn't even follow their present bandplan.  In that bandplan, the frequency of 7290 kHz is specified for AM operation.  However, virtually every evening, the ARRL broadcasts, on that frequency, bulletins using LSB! Glen, K9STH

Website: http://k9sth.net