[Boatanchors] ARRL Band Plan

pmarkavage at juno.com pmarkavage at juno.com
Mon Apr 13 17:28:03 EDT 2015

I'm all for a one-class amateur license. Prospective amateurs merely file
FCC Form 610WOW(I made this up) to apply for an amateur license. As it
stands today, amateur license testing does not prove or validate any
amateur radio operator competency or knowledge; it merely validates a
person's ability to memorize answers to questions.

Of course giving all amateurs access to all the amateur band segments and
modes, may bring new meaning to "busy" band or band congestion,

Time will tell.

Pete, wa2cwa

-------