[Boatanchors] 160-10m Compact 160-10m Tube SSB Rig?

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Wed Apr 29 21:05:01 EDT 2015

I see the 20A at Hamfests - usually priced for collectors:
http://frank.pocnet.net/instruments/CentralElectronics/20A/20A.html

I do agree with your praise of the design and marketing.

It would not qualify as "compact" by my definition and is far more
complex than I'd like for the intended purpose.

A variable-carrier DSB exciter/transmitter would cover SSB & AM,
though some may object to DSB, most modern rigs can easily remove
the undesired signal.

Or, perhaps it's possible to add a switched filter following the
balanced modulator? I don't know ...

David KD4E

--

*David* KD4E
ARES-EC Bulloch County, Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com