[Boatanchors] [Galaxy-WRL] 160-10m Compact 160-10m Tube SSB Rig?

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Thu Apr 30 07:17:43 EDT 2015

HX-50 looks promising but at 45 LBS, 9"h x 17.5"w x 9.5"d I'd sure
not want to be hauling it to Field Day, ARES/Emcomm tests, or to
show-off at Club meetings.

I'm begining to think that a converted Elmac AF-67 may be the
best choice.

I've looked at that before but am very uncertain I could make
the mods successfully.

Thanks - David KD4E

--

*David* KD4E
ARES-EC Bulloch County, Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com