[Boatanchors] FS: Tubes

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sat Aug 1 16:18:35 EDT 2015

TUBES FOR SALE
(All are N.O.S., unless otherwise labeled.)

I'd like to sell these as a lot for $200. plus the actual cost
to ship to you.

Will consider smaller lots of $25. plus shipping.

I've been gathering these for projects and repairs but they're no
longer needed here.

Thanks - David KD4E

					Marked $Price
Name		Quantity	(based on vacuumtubes.com) Asking 1/2 $
1AE4	1							$6
1A5	1							$5
1AH4	1							$6
1L4	1							$59
1LC6	1							$7
1Q6	1							$6
1R5	1							$5
1S4	5							$5x5=$25
1T4	1							$5
3Q4	1							$5
3S4	2							$5x2=$10
6AF4A	1 (nos or used tests good)				$4
6AK5	7							$3x7=$21
6AL5	1 (nos or used tests good)				$3
6AQ5	2							$8x2=$16
6AT6	1							$5
6BA6	1							$6
6BE6	1							$6
6C4	1							$5
6X4	1							$8
6021W	2						       $10x2=$20
6088	2							$6x2=$12
7360	1							$35
9001	1							$5
9002	2							$5x2=$10
9003	2							$5x2=$10
12AD6	2							$3x2=$6
12AE6A	2							$3x2=$6
12AF6	4							$3x4=$12
12DZ6	2							$3x2=$6
12K5	8							$8x8=$64
								$421.

Also have three 832a tubes w/sockets  $6. + $5. x 3 = $33.

--

*David* KD4E
ARES-EC Bulloch County, Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com