[Boatanchors] Free Stuff

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sat Aug 1 18:03:41 EDT 2015

I've been blessed recently with some gifted used
Ham-related items and would like to give back
(pay-forward?) just a little with some things I'm
no longer using here ...

A single package shipped to one address, Ham or Club.
- pass on what you don't keep - I reserve the right
to add more items, or not, at the time of shipping.

Addonis HW-10 older Icom-compatible tie-clip mic/earphone

B&W 80HD ceramic coil plug-in assembly (no coil)

Larsen Kulrod NMO-Q adapter

RCI SPS-1 Video Sync Power Sensor

Mic holder for threaded base

MFJ VersaTuner III MFJ-962C original manual

Heathkit PK-1 Scope Probe original instructions

Brown leather belt-clip HT case "Rugged" brand.

Several 5v USB/miniUSB AC adapters

David KD4E

--

*David* KD4E
ARES-EC Bulloch County, Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com