[Boatanchors] Getting out of the hobby,selling everything

Phillip Carpenter carpenterpa at tds.net
Sun Aug 9 17:04:07 EDT 2015

I'm looking for a Heathkit HW-104 transceiver. It does not necessarily need to have the matching speaker or power supply.

If anyone has one collecting dust or knows of a fellow Amateur who has one not being used please contact me via direct reply.

Thank you in advance to all who respond.

73s,

Phillip W4RTX

Sent from my iPhone