[Boatanchors] FS: CFL-43059/MN-5 FM Receiver/Transmitter

George Babits gbabits at custertel.net
Sun Dec 13 14:02:04 EST 2015

Here is  a complete CFL-43059  FM transmitter-receiver set made for the navy
in WW-II.  From what I can find out it covers 30-40 MC.  This is just the
receiver/transmitter unit without any accessories.  It is dusty from long
storage but should clean up nicely.  It appears to be complete except for
the vibrators and channel crystals.  It does have the 5456 crystal (IF?)
although it is not shown in the pictures.  The only modification I see is
that someone put another variable under the chassis.  I'm guessing that this
may have been to pad the set down to 10 meters.  Looks like pretty simple to
remove.  Email for pictures if interested.   Sell for $195.00 plus shipping.
Thanks for looking,
George
W7HDL