[Boatanchors] FS: SWAN 250C and PS

bcarling at cfl.rr.com bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Mon Feb 9 14:15:18 EST 2015

FOR SALE: Swan 250C - this is a 50 MHz transmitter and comes with AC power supply.

I have the Swan 250C with the original manual and a 117XC power supply.

This set is complete and in excellent condition other than some minor surface rust on the
front of the 117XC. I have not been able to test it, but it looks super clean inside and nothing
is missing. No modifications etc.

Comes with the AC Cable and manual only.  I do not have a microphone or the interconnect
cable.

E-mail me if you would like to see pictures.

I would like $150.00 for the Swan 250C and $100 for the 117XC power
supply.  It has no interconnect cable.

73 - Brian Carling, AF4K