[Boatanchors] Random Find: Possible Toy for the New Year?

Bruce Long coolbrucelong at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 11:34:28 EST 2015

I'm guessing this is a crystal ( crystal = diode in this case) video detector followed by some amplification, filtering and maybe (trigger)pulse generation to be used for radar or similar testing.
I'm curious to but not $32 curious.
If it where me I'd want and see if this gets any bids and if not if it is re listed.