[Boatanchors] Knightkit T60 Questions.

Bruce Long coolbrucelong at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 16:43:10 EST 2015

I have no specific knowledge of the T60 but on general good engineering principals,I'd voltage regulate at least the oscillator stage.  It is cheap and not hard to do.
I don't know your technical background but I can do a amplified zener shunt regulator for you  or a series regulator for you if you like.  I've don't a couple high voltage regulator designs at work in the last year or so and can alter an existing design if you like.
I might even have some circuit boards that can be made to work in your application maybe with a couple cut traces.