[Boatanchors] FS EIMAC stuff

Bill hothotlava at hawaiiantel.net
Fri Jul 3 19:16:01 EDT 2015

Hello Walley:
I hope this gets to you.  I know it's been a long time since you posted the Eimac things for sale but I'm hoping that you still might have the SK-1920's as I would like to buy them.  They are beryllium oxide thermal links for use between a conduction cooled tube like 8560a tubes and the heatsink.  I had two of them put up for the day I would build a project and now can only find one of them.  Please let me know if you still have them or know anyone who does.  I would greatly appreciate it.  Aloha from Hawaii, Bill  AH6GE