[Boatanchors] Any Interest in 866A Tubes?

William w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 5 11:54:41 EDT 2015

Hello All,
I have a few from an estate sale - 5, I think.  Anyone interested?  Once I get them tested I can let everyone know the data and count of tubes.  Just sending out a feeler for now to see if I should continue with the effort as the summer 'to-do' list is long.
Speaking up now does not obligate you to buy anything, nor does it imply you are guaranteed to get one if you are interested.  :)  Once the count and test data are set, I will send out another communication.
Thanks and have a great weekend.
Best Regards,
William